We are Toyota Connected Europe, but we are nothing without our people. Period!
Agile Business Analyst - Permanent
Data Engineering - London
Watch the video. Accept the challenge? Get in touch!
Who are we?
Toyota Connected Europe wants to create a better world through connected mobility for all. We are a new company created to bring big data and a customer focus into all aspects of the mobility experience so everyone’s experience is more personal, convenient, fun and safe. We create and enable technologies to delight and simplify the lives of everyone who use our products and empower them to think of and use our services in new ways.
You will be joining us at the beginning of Toyota Connected Europe’s journey of building our team and products. We are building teams to inspire, innovate and build technologies and products that are used by millions of people from all walks of life. We want every member of our team to live and breathe the start-up culture of Toyota Connected Europe and feel and act like an owner everyday. This is an opportunity to have an immediate impact and voice: what you create today, you will see being used tomorrow.
About the role
We are in the market for an ambitious, humble, motivated and time-served Agile Business Analyst to help capture business and customer needs to play an influential role in helping the squad build and delver superior products and services. The role requires a solution mindset, someone who enjoys bringing the jigsaw pieces together and aligning various pieces of information, data, research and opinion, someone who’s been influential in the delivery of internationally superior products and services. You’ll be supporting the end-to-end management for each product from inception to production and beyond within our Mobility tribe. You will facilitate learning through running showcases, inceptions, refinements and planning, actively sharing best practices across the team and to those we partner to deliver. The role requires this person to have demonstrable experience in bringing together information from various parties to arrive at a common understanding so we can delight our customers with what we deliver. Your personality is someone who takes pride in being ambassador for their craft and you likes to breed a culture experimentation. This role requires radical focus in making sure everyone is aligned in delivering great experiences for our customers.
What you will do:
- To collaborate with key stakeholders and partners to define the requirements, goals and objectives of projects, services and products.
- Follow business analysis best practice.
- To work with Product Owners, software engineering, design teams using agile principles and processes
- Contribute to the resource management and planning of the chapter you are working in.
Who are you:
- Proven experience of agile development methodologies and user stories development (knowledge of Scrum essential).
- A person who makes things happen so you are able to identify and remove blockers, progress solutions of key deliveries with stakeholders in the loop.
- A person who is able to bring people together to communicate with teams in different countries and leadership, helping driving the software deliver.
- Strong stakeholder and international partnership management experience is essential
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships.
- A self-starter who works with drive and enthusiasm.
- A solid understanding of product management methodologies and development toolsets.
- Have experience in the full Software development lifecycle
- Proven ability to analyse a broad range of information verbal and written, draw conclusions and identify recommendation actions.
- Experienced / knowledgeable of the following deliverables and practices: user story writing, product vision and objective user journeys, stakeholder analysis, competitor analysis, business process modelling, story map development, story backlog management
- Broad overall knowledge and awareness of IT and IT systems.
- Understanding and experience of the full software and product life-cycle and structured development processes.
- Experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications and reports.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- Start-up experience
- BCS, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner Certification
- Experience leading globally distributed engineering teams (½ of our team is remote)
- Worked as part of a startup which is connected to a global enterprise