We are Toyota Connected Europe, but we are nothing without our people. Period!
Mobility Implementation Manager
Toyota Motors Europe - Toyota Motor Europe (HQ) - Brussels
Watch the video. Accept the challenge? Get in touch!
Who are we?
Toyota Connected Europe wants to create a better world through connected mobility for all. We are a new company created to bring big data and a customer focus into all aspects of the mobility experience so everyone’s experience is more personal, convenient, fun and safe. We create and enable technologies to delight and simplify the lives of everyone who use our products and empower them to think of and use our services in new ways.
This role will be working for Toyota Motors based in Brussels. This role is fundamental to the successful implementation of the products and services built at Toyota Connected Europe, therefore, we are supporting Toyota Motors Europe to hire the right person.
Who are Toyota?
After Akio Toyoda’s announced in Las Vegas in 2018 about moving to Toyota becoming a mobility company we are now obsessed about transitioning Toyota to a mobility company offering ever better mobility to all.
As part of this ambition in Europe two entities have been established: Toyota Connected Europe based in London which is the provider of technology products and services, and Toyota Mobility & Connected Car, based in Brussels responsible for setting, planning and implementing the European strategy for connected, multimedia and mobility services.
We are the early stages of our journey so it is a fantastic time to join and be a part of a business
looking to always make a difference. We are looking for people who like leading positive change and making things happen.
As part of the New Mobility Implementation team, you will have to support implementation of Corporate Car Sharing service within relevant markets. You are the bridge between Toyota New Mobility and the National organisation rolling out the services to B2B customers.
This includes close cooperation with our National Marketing And Sales Companies (NMSC) to add corporate car sharing in their mobility services portfolio, support business case development, define car sharing platform/App market customisations and active role after implementation covering continuous monitoring of KPI achievement, consolidation of learnings, standardisation of best practices and constant customisation feedback to the SaaS provider. You should also manage deviations and demonstrate analytic capability to ensure agile countermeasure implementation.
Mobility Implementation, your responsibilities entail:
- Co-ordinate with relevant team members car sharing service launch within markets respecting the framework of Mobility Strategy - translate strategy into action;
- Management of the service roll out: market selection, establishing and maintaining relevant contacts at markets, support in defining business case, support in roll out activities
- Ensure smooth launch of all planned activities and their roll out without any disruptions in the National Marketing & Sales Companies (NMSC) operations
- Secure given targets in terms of number of launches are achieved supporting NMSCs to achieve their revenue targets (cost structure and optimisation)
- Secure the proper framework for tackled activities is built – structure the base for guidelines, processes, procedures
- Build best practise and ideation platform, which will be fed by team members, markets & secure regular meetings allowing markets to share their achievements, lessons learnt and opinions,
- Establish/facilitate communication channels for/between markets
- Co-operate with relevant divisions/members at Toyota Financial Services, Toyota Insurance Management, Toyota Fleet Management, Toyota Connected and Connected/Mobility divisions at Regional HO
Who are you?
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in high growth Mobility/tech business
- You must understand and know the software development lifecycle. You will know and have experience working in businesses that deliver services using the agile philosophy (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- A true people person. A global communicator. You are comfortable in a room full or people or communicating digitally
- Time-served experience in working with various methods agile, project management, Lean.
- Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
- You’re a dooer. You make things happen in fast-paced environment where there is challenging deadlines and constant ambiguity.
- Fluent in English, any other European languages knowledge would be an asset.
- Frequent travel expected
- Experience in a mobility start-up, mobility business (car-sharing), or tech business with a focus on mobility